M. Zane McClellan of the Poetry Channel, who has been overly supportive of my blogging and writing has nominated me for the Liebster Award. It is truthfully a privilege to be nominated by this man, who is not only a great poet but a passionate man that is genuine in his interactions through WordPress. Please check out his site and his current projects.
Thank you, M. Zane for your awesomeness.
The Liebster Award allows us to express appreciation for other bloggers. It was also created to increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
Following are the official rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. See Above
2. Answer the questions you were given. See Below
3. Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers. See Below
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer. See Below
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
M. Zane’s questions for me are:
1. If you could have lunch with three people, past or present, who would it be?
John Stuart Mills (Past)
Jacob Barnett (Present)
2. If you could only ask them one question each, what would it be? (It can be different for each person).
Aristotle – How do you know when you have met a man meant for greatness?
John Stuart Mills – How does society fix what it has broken?
Jocob Barnett – Do you think Hollow Earth Theory could be true?
3. What do you like most about writing?
Writing is an escape for me. It is not always so much an avenue of expression (although it does serve that purpose from time to time) but an adventure that I can take in another reality or world. And, I have always been a glutton for adventure.
4. What is your favorite poem of mine? (so I’m self serving) 🙂
Such a difficult question! Though, I am going to choose Out of the Depths of Despair. It is one that speaks to the depths that all of us experience at one time or another in our lives as we seek the meaning behind our existence.
My nominees for The Liebster Award are:
My Questions For the Nominees are the following:
1. To what would you like to devote more time?
2. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars?
3. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?
4. If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go?
Thanks for playing along!