I was very honored during this past week to receive two rewards from some great bloggers here on WordPress. I am cheating a bit and combining these together into one post!
First off, I received The Dragon’s Loyalty Award from Rachel Carrera. She has been a frequent on my own blog, which I am elated about! One of my favorite posts of hers has to be the interview that she did with Cassidy Freeze (who I so much enjoy the company of!). Thank you, Rachel!
The other reward I received was the Versatile Blogger Award from Writer X. There is a great Boy Next Door Series currently being written on their blog that I would encourage you all to read! This is The Versatile Blogger Award, it’s my 2nd one and I feel very honored to receive another!
I think these symbolic “awards” are so nice because they encourage networking and offer us greater insights into our fellow bloggers. I have met so many great writers and friends through WordPress.
In order to accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award and Versatile Blogger Reward, the following rules apply:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
I am going to just share the Dragon Loyalty Reward today, since I have shared the other in the past. I will try to come up with some new tidbits to share!
1. I have applied to be on Survivor, but never got that call back. I imagine they are trying to find equally cool people to share an island with me.
2. I once did a back flip off of a 25 foot drop from a bridge into the water below. And then, I did it again.
3. I am a huge fan of spending more efforts towards exploring our oceans and space.
4. Chips and salsa is my favorite snack and it’s what I like to eat when I write.
5. I once took my girlfriend on a surprise trip to Rhode Island (We found ourselves spending more time in Massachusetts. Fell in love with Salem.)
6. I’d like a job that involved traveling around the world with my family.
7. I have super healing powers. (Shhh.)
And now, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award goes to (in no particular order):
2. Otaku Judge
7. Mama Bear
10. Daphne Tuccitto
12. Brendan Cole
13. Jon Corey
15. Rethinking Life
Thanks so much for checking out everyone’s links! Everyone have a good week!!