I have been under the weather for a couple of days and it was quite the uplifting moment to see my phone buzz with the notification that Belsbror had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was very touched to receive this from a blogger that is so versatile themselves! Following the rules of this award, I will tell you some things about myself and nominate other bloggers. I will attempt to nominate some new blogs that I have recently connected with to spread the love, so to speak.
Display the Award on your Blog. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. Post 7 things about yourself.
Seven (7) things about me:
1. I enjoy solitude.
2. Since I was a kid, I always wanted to live in another time period [grass is greener, I suppose].
3. I am not generally picky with food, but I truly dislike the foods of cottage cheese, sauerkraut, and pepporoni pizza.
4. One of my favorite pasttimes is fishing, though I rarely do it anymore.
5. I dream almost every night and those dreams are often the subject of my writings.
6. I am a huge fan of old folk tales from around the world.
7. I am willing to try just about anything once for the experience.
My nominees are:
I hope everyone enjoys their nominations. If anyone is a repeat from other bloggers than I apologize. Sometimes, you are just that awesome!