My first WordPress nomination was received from Deky . This is very exciting to receive this from a group that does reviews, poetry, and presents excellent writings! Hopefully, I do this correctly in responding to a nomination.
Here are the rules of the award:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Here we go, folks!
The Top Ten List:
1. I love reading science fiction and fantasy novels, but rarely have the time to do so anymore. I am hoping to delve into indie fantasy authors hardcore this next year. If you are published, let me know so I can put your novel on my list!
2. Writing has always been my passion. I want to write for a living and enjoy the piece and quiet.
3. I have changed my ideology in life and currently look at living a hedonistic lifestyle, where I make decisions based around the happiness of myself and those closest to me.
4. Tabletop games have been a part of my life for nearly twenty years. I love storytelling and fantasy play that is intertwined with moral dilemmas that keep the player reflecting on their own life long after.
5. I am a strong introvert. It is my hope to retire to a desolate place along a beach somewhere. I have my eye on the Shetland Islands.
6. I have Scottish and Moravian heritage that I am very proud of. I help research the history of my family tree.
7. I would like to be sent out into the ocean on a pile of wood and shot with a burning arrow instead of being buried in a coffin after death.
8. Most of the things on my bucket list, I do not think I will ever have the means to complete, which saddens me.
9. I dream nightly and remember nearly every dream, which sometimes makes me question reality. But, not in a crazy, lunatic type of way.
10. The saddest part of my adult life has been the conclusion that I will not live to see a zombie apocalypse, and I may forever have to live in a modernized world and be an adult.
My nominees are very difficult to choose because I do not want to repeat those that have already received this award! With that in mind, here they are –
1. Mariah Although she has been MIA for a couple months, Mariah was the first to encourage me to continue this blog. Her posts are always witty and enjoyable through and through.
2. Inkposts has so much great information that you can become lost in their site for hours.
3. Chatty Owl has some of the best poetry on WordPress. No matter what she writes, I am always captivated and touched. It is as though she can see directly into my heart.
4. Sleeping Elephant presents excellent writings, frequently in prose. I love her work and her face!
5. Gaming Guy has quickly become my #1 resource for tabletop games and kickstarter games. I have yet to find such an awesome site that has this type of information available. Hoping to get my VOID game up on this website soon!
6. Epic Heroes has become a new favorite that I quickly look for whenever I am on WordPress. The new Epic Times cartoons are a blast!
7. A Shade of Pen has great poetry. It would be a complete injustice not to include this site in nominations. Go check it out, Like it and Share it!
8. Sheri de Grom has shared some very kind words with me since I came to WordPress and it would be cruel not to nominate her. She has a kind heart that is very open on her blog!
9. Where Words Daily Come Alive is not just another poetry website, but one that quickly sinks into your soul. There has just been something about the message behind poems that has spoken to me lately.
10. C.S. Janey has a new blog as an adult romance author. Her blog has great information to help other romance novelists get a jump start on their writing career. Plus, her writings are excellent!
Thank you for the nomination, Deky! I hope everyone enjoys their nomination, and if I did not mention you – I apologize. It is too difficult to choose just 10!